Thursday, July 21, 2005

As you can see...I'm Here! Daddy built this webpage for me so that all my friends and family can see important days in my life. Of course, dad is using blogger.com, which is the l4m3rs way to post, but I guess his time might be a bit limited, well, with work, and me and all of my....needs.

Now, I'm sure that you can tell, I'm pretty l33t...maybe a noob, but I'm on the cusp of cool, so try not to judge me by the cookie monster in my hospital bed-thing. Dad put that plush toy there...he loves all things Sesame Street. I'm more of a Spongebob guy (that Patrick cracks my little pink ass up!)

Please come back often to see what trouble I get into. I told dad only to post the more interesting content, unlike those other babies who have their folks posting all kinds of weak stuff...eating, sleeping, pooping....well, maybe pooping might be funny, we'll see.

I sure hope life gets more fun, oh, and pop-pop, if you are reading this...

I could use a Playstation 3 this Holiday season, and I don't think dad is going to have many sheckles left after diapers, food, and clothes for me...so, hook a baby up!



I.....Have arrived

No comments: